Thursday, August 21, 2014

This Weeks Earnings

In light of the recent popularity of seeing what others have been earning, I'll share my success as well!

This week:

Perk: $10

I leave a tablet at home to run perk all day (I stop home on my break and click I'm still watching). I also bring my phone with me to work and bum off of the neighboring Target's wi-fi connection to stream videos when I'm not using it.

Swagbucks: $5

Just dailies with SB. A couple codes, some easy offers, and videos. Not huge into SB, but it's consistent and doesn't take much time.

Microworkers: $30

MW has plenty of simple search and click tasks ranging from 15-20 cents a piece while taking only a minute to complete. Most of my time is spent here.

Mturk: $10

Found a couple HIT's worth turking for. Don't spend a ton of time here, but it's well worth it to complete a couple easy surveys.

It's been a slow week with school starting and trying to finish up a summer course. Good luck beermoney earners!

Be sure to check the categories, as I will be updating them soon!

1 comment:

  1. The top facts about Clixsense's Work From Home Program:
    1. SURVEYS: 50+ 5-40 minute surveys paying out $0.50-$2.50 each.
    2. 12 OFFER WALLS - Get paid $0.5-$20 per offer.
    3. TASKS - Complete 1,000's of micro tasks from many companies.

    ReplyDelete